Friday, June 26, 2015

June Scrapping Our Stash Hop


Welcome to the June Scrapping Our Stash Hop!  I hope you enjoy the hop and find lots of inspiration along the way!  Your next stop is the talented Majken Pullen!  There is a complete list of the hop participants at the end.


My layout today features a bunch of an older Pebbles line...
From Me to You!  So much fun with the stickers and chipboard along with their gorgeous patterned papers.  Some outlining with my sketch pens to add a bit more depth plus an adorable photo of my grand baby complete the layout.



Here's a closeup with some of fun details!



Thanks for joining us today...and if you leave a comment and/or become a follower of my blog, you could win an
 Echo Park 6x6 Getaway paper pad and a few other little goodies that I forgot to photograph.  It will be a couple of Echo Park dies!


I will draw a winner on Monday and announce the winner's name here!


Jennifer Stella Haggerty http://livethemoment-jen.blogspot.com/
Wendy Bergeron Coffman http://stampingrules.com








6 comments :

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Cathy, I love the outlining technique you did!! Beautiful!

Jen said...

Super cute layout Cathy!! I love all of the layers...I'm a big fan of your work! And your granddaughter is adorable!

Sandy Ross said...

Adorable layout and photo! Love the outlining! Fabulous!!!

Lyne said...

What a fun giveaway, but even better is the adorable page your created!
Lyne
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

sabbycat said...

What a precious grandbaby! Very cute page too. I need to scrap my stash desperately.

gram cheryl said...

Such a cute layout...and the subject is adorable too!

Back to Top