Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Scrapping Our Stash Winner

Sorry for not posting this yesterday, life is kind of kicking my butt this week...but the winner of the Scrapping Our Stash blog hop is listed below.  If that's you...send me your snail mail address!
artplay@nvc.net and I will get your prize mailed out this week!
Congrats!

Blogger SHartl said...
Love all the pink and that adorable photo of your grand-daughter!! I have a 1 year old so this layout really caught my eye!
January 30, 2015 at 10:38 PM
 Delete

2 comments :

Ruth G said...

Congratulations to the winner! Enjoy those Doodlebug goodies!

I hope your week gets better, Cathy! Thanks for all you do!

SHartl said...

Thanks so much Cathy! So excited to win your giveaway and just really love your projects! I hope things settle down for you so you can take a breath! Off to email you.

Back to Top