Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sorry for the absence!

One week ago I had surgery for a hernia repair and had my gall bladder taken out!  Holy ouch....I came home on Saturday but was readmitted on Sunday with pneumonia!  Yay me!  
It's been a long haul but I am finally home again...still a little sore and very tired!
But I thought I would share a few things with you.
Today I am up on the SRM Sticker Blog with some Back To School Jars using their fabulous stickers.
And a great post for Fancy Pants last week with the awesome 
Me-Ology collection that you can find here!






Hoping to stay healthy and happy!  I will catch you up on a couple more posts tomorrow!

5 comments :

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Holy ouch is right!!! Take it easy. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!
-Tessa

Lee-Anne said...

I am so sorry that you have been so sick. I hope you get better real soon. Take care! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Oh my goodness Cathy! I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Just catching up on my reading so seeing this late, but I hope you are feeling much better! Hugs!

Back to Top