Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sketchy Saturday with Christine~Week 7

I love, love, love this sketch from Christine Meyer....I had so much fun with it.  I usually don't like really blocky sketches...but this fell together easily and was perfect for using 
Simple Storie's A Charmed Life. All supplies for this layout are from The Scrapbooking Studio and you find A Charmed Life products on their site.   I know it would work perfectly with all of their lines and other Project Life type lines.
Make sure to check out Christine's blog here and her Facebook page here.  Both Christine and I have giveaways for becoming a follower of our blogs, leaving us a comment and/or sharing your take on one of her sketches on her Facebook page by May 15th.  You can see her prize here and here is mine...



I love this sweet photo of my friend Jessica's little girl...it is just too sweet!  Give this sketch a try and share it with us...you will love it!

3 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and all the hearts!!!!

cghundley said...

What a sweet
and beautiful
layout!
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

Pinned at this location:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/52846995602045773/

Carla from Utah

Back to Top