Thursday, March 27, 2014

A little Sunshine with MME!

Another cold and blustery day here on the South Dakota Prairie...I am convinced that Spring will never arrive...ever!
So I thought I would let a little sunshine in with a couple cards I created with My Mind's Eye!

This one features MME's Cut & Paste Charm collection!
 And this one uses the awesome Boy Crazy line from last summer! 
 I love how both turned out!

I hope the sun is shining where you are or if not, that these added a sunshine to you day!
Linking to Paper Issue's~A Pocket full of Sunshine

3 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors and the suns!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty love all the layers!!

Paper Issues said...

Cathy! Thank you for linking up!! You're featured on our blog Saturday, April 5th! ❤

Back to Top